Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Scrolls and Paper bundles

 Recently came across my old "paper stack" how to in American Miniaturists Magazine. It was from 2003!! Boy I have been doing this awhile.. You can tell some of the photos are not the greatest. Taken with my old digital camera that used a 3.5" floppy. LOL.... Thought I would share some of my favorite scrolls and paper bundles form my past.. I need to make a few of these for my book shop too.. I also realize I really need to invest in a new photo prop design..




























 



 I always liked how the document above turned out, The writing is gold embossed..




8 comments:

  1. I'ma big fan of your work. This is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. je to nádhera, krásné, fantastické!!!!!!!!!!!! chci se zeptat, prosím, dal by se také zakoupit nějaký svitek nebo náhrdelník book ???

      Delete
  2. Ciao!!! Bellissime queste tue miniature!!! Complimenti !!!
    Sono una tua nuova amica ..ti seguo con piacere!!
    Un bacio
    Elvira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Thanks for showing these, they are like hidden treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. votre travail est Fabuleux ! le vieillissement des parchemins, les cachets de cire, les petits objets qui les entourent ... Impressionnant !
    (Minima)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these scrolls, especially like the old keys.
    Regards
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encantan, es un trabajo perfecto.

    ReplyDelete